Talking Modules for Brochures & Greeting Cards
When it comes to high-impact direct mail pieces, magazine inserts, corporate brochures, packaging or sales aid materials, DUCO’s capabilities in digital audio Brochure Modules offer advertisers the most inventive solutions for capturing attention. When creating a promotion to a targeted audience, merging audio technology into conventional print materials make for some of the most remembered and response-inducing items used in print advertising.
Designing with digital audio Brochure Modules truly sets any Brand Marketer’s product or advertising message apart from their competition. This form of interactive marketing creates positive reactions and is a unique alternative to traditional flat printing.
- Capable of using up to 5 minutes of total message length*
- The audio chips used are capable of multiple message output*
- Activate the audio message(s) using a slide-switch, a rubber grommet
push button, a metal tact switch, a magnet, a shaker barrel or light sensor*
- Light sensors activate by a change in indoor lighting conditions
- Can be programmed to activate both audio & lights if a promotion requires
- Use either 27mm, 29mm or 40mm speakers
- Powered by Button Cell batteries
- Adheres to a variety of paper materials
- Audio can be provided in any of the following formats: an e-mailed WAV file sent on a compact disc, or an MP3 file
*If quantities warrant: message length, number of messages, push buttons can be increased